SHARING OUT LOUD
Light can be explored in print and online, but mastery comes only with experience. We push beyond the page with inspiring presentations and immersive training experiences designed to help you with light.
Our founder David Warfel is an acclaimed speaker with nearly two decades of experience in live presentation. David has presented at numerous conferences, to civic groups, and live webinars. Here are just a few of the comments from past participants:
- Your understanding of lighting and how it can enhance spaces is so impressive. AND you’re a great presenter.
- Your passion for lighting is infectious. It inspires me to try to pass it on.
- One of the best presentations I’ve seen in a long time.
- Great content. Great presentation, engaging speaker, terrific graphics to illustrate topic.
- Well researched, educational, memorable, & entertaining. David is knowledgeable, personable, and an effective presenter.
- David is a great presenter, very knowledgeable. David does a great job of engaging the audience.
Contact us or email email@example.com for booking inquiries.
We offer hybrid learning experiences that combine inspiring lectures and engaging hands-on lighting labs for groups that desire a deeper understanding of light. Formerly the head of the graduate lighting design program at the University of Illinois, David personally develops and leads each training opportunity. One-hour programs are only the starting point of educational offerings that include full and multi-day seminars. Our participants say it best:
- This class was absolutely wonderful. David is very engaging and enjoyable to listen to. His whole presentation flowed with just enough lecture vs lab. The labs were so fascinating!
- Wow! I was blown away. I really enjoyed this course, and it has been incredibly helpful to me to give me new ideas and concepts to explore in lighting.
- Loved all the hands on! Loved all the visual presentation! Re-inspired my love of design & opened my eyes to all the possibilities with lighting.
Contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for course offerings and booking inquiries.